BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The land of the Spanish omelet

Hola todos! Big news in Haley town. In just three days I will be on a plane to Spain where I will dwell for 3 months! It's kind of hard to believe and I'm super nervous but excited of course.
As mentioned in the title of this here blog post it has been known to me that the Spanish omelet is one of the most popular foods in Spain. Those who know me best would realize this is a cause for much anxiety on my part. I dislike eggs very much. My aunt once used a very fitting term to describe them which I have hitherto implemented in my own life: butt fruit.
This is the part where my mom would say "If that is your biggest problem then I want your life"

Quite right. I have no room to complain. Very few people have the opportunity to experience new cultures and to travel. Even if I have to eat a few eggs I think it will all be worth it in the end.

To prevent this post from becoming any lamer I'm going to end right here.

Adios!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha I LOVE YOU. i'm gonna miss you. call me before you leave so we can have a little chat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. Haley... where's your sense of adventure? Chow those eggs! Hee... and Spain!!! Now I'm the one who's jealous. Please, please, please, please, please post stories about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i pray you had a safe trip that wasn't too boring! "butt fruit" pff... you know i almost has eggs for breakfast. MISS YOU!!! <3

    ReplyDelete