BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 27, 2011

thirty day facebook photo challenge


I kind of wanted to do the thirty day photo challenge and whatnot but I didn't really feel like sharing it on Facebook so, I shall do it on here :).

Day one: 10 facts about myself

1. I love milk (shocker, I know)
2. I eat food like it's going out of style. My mom would always say to me "slow down, no one's going to take it from you!". I still don't believe her.
3. I love oldies music like Elvis and Dean Martin
4. I never made bread or braided my hair before this semester because I thought it was way hard, but now that I've tried it I can't stop!
5. I'm partly doing this because I know it will allow for lots of time wasting in the future...
6. I hate it when people touch my ankles. It drives me bananas.
7. I have a really big scar on my stomach that I kind of wish i could show people. I think it's pretty legit. Weird?...yes I know.
8. I'm a pretty awkward person which sometimes causes me to fear that I'll be alone forever
9. I'm having a very hard time thinking of two more facts about myself
10. I have weird, useless talents. i.e I can hand clap, interlock my toes, and close my nostrils without using any fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment