BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

freshman 15

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm an avoider. I tend to skirt around problems until they eventually fix themselves or until I forget they're my problems. I never check my test scores, I put things off till the last minute, I'm even supposed to be fixing an essay right now and...
I never check scales.

I haven't weighed myself in o... a year maybe? So as I sneaked into my roommate's room to weigh my potroast and I decided what they hey. So I weighed myself.
Yup, fifteen pounds. I've gained fifteen pounds of flab.
I guess perpetually getting frowny faces on everything but your saturated fat and cholesterol categories on the food pyramid would do that to you.
Ugh, that ice cream I just ate now is making me sick.
Even worse, mom just told me that I have the worst kind of fat. The kind that surrounds your vital organs and no where else. And by no where else I'm not kidding.



Mike Wisowski anyone?
I don't care if it costs me more to eat healthy , at least it will save me future hospital bills and the cost of the crane that has to lift me out of my house. Though my dad is a crane operator, so I guess I'd get that for free.

The scale could be flawed, I mean the dang pot roast never showed up and I was actually lighter when I tried carrying the roast and weighing myself. But the "margin of error" or "standard deviation" or whatever term you'd like to call it can't be that large.
I need some easy healthy recipes, something for the weekend I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment