BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Things I've been loving on lately


1. The Next Iron Chef: Super Chef Edition. This show is so intense. All of these chefs are the best of the best, so the competition is intense and the stakes are so high. I want every one of them to win because they all deserve it!
2. Bears. I finally got a spot in Dr. Tom Smith's research laboratory involving bears. Dream. Come. True!
3. The Awful Waffle. Emily has been telling me every day for a month how good it is and we finally went. Changed my life. For reals. I don't know what they put in my waffle, but it must have been some kind of drug because now it's all I think about. So goooooooooood.
4. Chicken Amore by Hungry Girl. So delicious and so easy to make. Really low cal too. Win win with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment