BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 10, 2011

days 13-15

I'm a wee bit behind but no matter, I'll make it up now :)

day 13: a picture of your favorite band or artist:
I'm not really sure he's my all time favorite, but he's definitely who I've been listening to a lot.

Day 14: A person you could never imagine your life without
O Ms. Emily what will I do while you're rubbing elbows with all the brits?
I think this picture is a good indication.
Who's going to sing Beiber with me? who's going to eat panda with me?
Who's going to whine about physics with me?
I don't know! I DON'T KNOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 15: Something I want to do before I dieI want to cut all my hair off. Unfortunately I don't have a face like Jean Seberg so I probably can't pull it off as well as she can, but you never know till you try right?

No comments:

Post a Comment